- Whether more is needed from the Fed remains to be seen
- We are making real progress on inflation
- The job isn’t done, inflation remains too high
- Not yet convinced inflation on a smooth glide path to 2%
- Weill need economic slowing to beat inflation
- Any downturn will be less severe than past recessions
There’s a clear message here: The economy needs to slow down or the Fed will hike more (or at least keep rates higher than the market is pricing).
This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com. Source