China remains closed for its week-long holiday.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is widely expected to hold the cash rate unchanged and sound a hawkish tone.
- RBA policy meeting – on hold expected
- Rising Australian inflation, “its not safe to conclude that the RBA rate cycle has peaked”
- (yet to come) the November RBA meeting is still live
- Australian fund manager says there’s a 40% chance of an RBA rate hike in November/December
- This snapshot from the ForexLive economic data calendar, access it here.
- The times in the left-most column are GMT.
- The numbers in the right-most column are the ‘prior’ (previous month/quarter as the case may be) result. The number in the column next to that, where there is a number, is the consensus median expected.
- I’ve noted data for New Zealand and Australia with text as the similarity of the little flags can sometimes be confusing.
This article was written by Eamonn Sheridan at www.forexlive.com. Source