Dimon with the party-pooper comment.
The data on inflation that came out Tuesday in the US ICYMi:
- US 10-year yields fall below 4.50% on soft CPI, near the bottom of the range
- WSJ’s Timiraos: It’s obvious, the Fed is on hold
- Strong start for the major US indices after lower-than-expected CPI
- AUDUSD skyrockets, targets key moving average
- Soft-landing elation grips markets
- S&P index up 2%. Largest gain since January 6
- US 10 year yield tumbles below 4.5%
- The Fed has reached the terminal point in the hiking cycle, CIBC drops call for Dec hike
There is more euphoria, I ran out of patience sticking the links in.
This article was written by Eamonn Sheridan at www.forexlive.com. Source