- Economy is very resilient, growing strongly
- Growth is running above its longer run trend. That is a surprise
- Economy is a story of stronger demand.
- May be ways economy is less affected by interest rates.
- Interest-sensitive spending is a showing impact of Fed policy.
- We see policy working through usual channels
- I don’t think there is a fundamental shift in how rates affect economy.
- We are seeing a change in the exchange rate which is disinflationary
This article was written by Greg Michalowski at www.forexlive.com. Source