ECB’s De Guindos: In June we will have sufficient info to take decision on rates

  • I see Europe’s economy picking up in H2 2024
  • In June we’ll have sufficient level of info to make decisions on mon pol
  • Financial asset valuations are very high

The market is only pricing in about a 15% chance of an April cut, with June at 85%.

This article was written by Adam Button at Source